Las Brisas Roches Noires - Mauritius
As from 700 € per night.
Small Luxury Hotel Style including a Chef
The perfect tropical experience offering the best of luxury amenities.
Natural beauty, privacy, magnificent sea views, Art Maniglier’s Foundation & Fine Culinary
Beachfront Property over two level with spectacular 290 degree view including sunrise and moon rise.
Land surface: 4200 M2 ( approx 1,2 acres )
House dimension: 380 M2 ( including 2 terraces )
Swimming: Natural Eco Cove with Private Pontoon for sunbathing.
Two Master En – Suite Sea Facing bedrooms fully equipped including private terraces
Fully equipped Kitchen - Open Sea Facing including adjoining separate kitchenette
Two Dining areas overlooking the ocean (outside terrace and inside Lounge )
Bristol Cesano Outdoor Lounge & bed ( up to 12 guests )
Al Fresco BBQ
Equipped with Wireless Wi Fi
Lounge : Flat 65 Inch smart TV including Satellite Channels and Netflix , Ipod Docking Station, DVD Player, Sound System.
Washing machine & Dryer ( Housekeeping )
Wireless Villa Alarms System ( Brinks Co. )
Electric Rollers Shutters ( remote control )
Complementary WI FI in all areas
The ground floor and terrace is on one level accessible by Wheelchair
Please note that upon arrival at villa Las Brisas I will be there to welcome you and to introduce you to the Resident Manager, Patricia. We will do the visit of the villa with you. During your stay she will discreetly supervise the team working at the villa and also she will assist you making sure that you will have the best service and the best holidays. She will be available every day on her mobile phone, even in the evening.
Patricia will stay at your disposal for a “Conciergerie Service” made to measure for all information or reservations that you wish.
Do not hesitate to contact her!
Staff ( flexible working hours )
Preety : 8 hr 13 Hr : Cook , Prepare and cook breakfast and lunch
Baby : 10 hr 14 Hr : Housekeeping, Cleaning and Ironing
Pascal : 7 hr - 9 hr & 17 hr - 18 hr : Gardener, maintenance, install beach pontoon with the beach furniture.
Olivier Chef : 18 hr - 22 hr : Prepares varied menus and grill including gourmet Menus.
Grocery stocking before and during your stay (listing and price list of suppliers including wines available) Nous mettons à disposition de nos hôtes les price list de nos fournisseurs ( food and beverages ) et leurs remettons les factures de leurs achats pour remboursement sans aucune majoration de prix. Seul les transferts avec chauffeur sont facturés (Flacq Super U, Eastern Trading & Grays fournisseur de vins, alcools et champagnes , Amigo poissonnier )
- Two Master En – Suite Sea Facing bedrooms fully equipped including private terraces
- Master En suite Ground : 55 M2 Sea Facing Open Space style
- Master En Suite First : 70 M2 Sea Facing Loft Style exposed wooding roofing and floor
Amenities for each master
- Clim ( remote control ) 2400 BTU / 7000 kw
- Ceiling Fan ( remote control )
- Smart TV
- King Size Bed 2000 x 2000 – memory foam configuration
- WI FI
- Electronic Safe
- Bathroom ( all amenities sea facing ) Bathtub, Italian porcelain walk – in shower 3000 x 1500 – double washing sink – illuminated cosmetic mirror
- Bathroom & beach linen
- Vanity table with mirror – Valera Hair dryer
- 2 Vincent Sheppard Lloyd Loom Armchairs
- 2 Sunbeds on Private terrace
- Salon & Coffee table
Kitchen ( sea & garden views ) Adjoining separate kitchenette
- Fridge 700 lts with integrated freeze – ice and crushed Ice, fresh water
- Induction hob with retractable hood
- Electric oven & Micro wave combi owen
- Nespresso and coffee machines
- Master chef, mixers, toaster, kettle, utensils cocktail bar …
- 3 tableware service including porcelain ( Breakfast, Lunch & Diner )
- 3 cutlery service including Laguiole knives
- Linen, napkins and towels
- Al Fresco Barbecue
Dining and Lounge ( sea view )
- Exposed wooden frame and floor
- Accommodation dining up to 12 guests
Situation: From Airport: 1 hr
- North East : (District of Pamplemousse & Grand Baie )
- Beachfront property:
- Beaches : 50 mts from the private pontoon: North directions 2 miles sandy beach and south direction 4 miles – you can walk many hours on the beach. No houses behind the small coastal road.
- Bus stop: 30 mts from villa
- Supermarkets, shops, market 15 minutes
- Clinic ( Private ) and Hospital 30 minutes
- Golfs : 4 international golfs Constance Belle Mare 20 minutes & Four Seasons at Anahita & Shangri La at Cerf’s Island 40 minutes
- Port Louis : Capital 40 minutes
Options and Excursions on request :
Classic Car with Driver
Private Speed Boat ( 10 pax ) cruising day around island including lunch
Transfers Airport (taxi or Limousine service ) 50 minutes
Kite Surf - Quad adventures – ULM lagoon seaplane safari
Catamaran trip - Deep Sea Fishing ( half or full day )
Massage at the Villa
Private Event: live acoustic music- sega show – fireworks
Top Mauritian Attractions ( non-exhaustive list )
- The Royal Pamplemousse Garden
- Ile aux Cerfs
- Chamarel Rum Distillery
- Historic Marine Workshop
- Cafe des Arts : Gourmet cuisine & Maniglier Foundation - 25 minutes
- Prince Maurice : Barrachois - floating restaurant - 15 minutes
- Belle Mare Plage : Blue Penny Gastronomic - 20 minutes
- St Géran One & Only : Prime steak House 20 minutes
- Four Seasons : Aquapazza Italian - 45 minutes
Our Guests upon arrival are welcome with: ( complementary )
- Fresh Cocktail
- Lunch ( including aperitifs and wines )
Discover Our Other Villas
S 1 2 1 as from € 85
Studio Coral Bay - Aurea - Pointe d’Esny
« Aurea » is a studio located more precisely in Pointe d'Esny, on the south-east coast.
S 3 6 2 as from € 200
Villa Belle Plage - Pointe d’Esny
The villa Belle Plage is situated in Pointe d’Esny in the south east of the island, on an incredible white sand beach...
E 1 2 1 as from € 80
Ti Lacaze - Roches Noires
« Ti Lacaze » is a cozy studio which forms part of a villa situated on the sea on a family property in Roches Noires. It...
N 3 6 3 as from € 250
Kot Nor Apartment - Pereybère
The KOT NOR apartment is situated on the sea precisely on the North Coast, in Pereybere on the sea. This very comfortable...